For each of these standards, we have a step by step methodologies for implementing these practices. We follow a 7 phase approach in each of the implementation that help organisation achieve these practices, thereby achieving certification and reducing the enterprise risk considerably.
- Information Security Management System (ISMS) - ISO 27001/ISO 27002 Implementation and Certification
- Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements No. 16 (SSAE 16) - SOC 1 and SOC 2 Implementation and Attestation
- Business Continuity Management System (BCM) - ISO 22301 Implementation and Certification
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS)
- ITIL Service Management System (SMS)/ISO 20000 Implementation and Certification
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act Implementation
- IT Governance (COBIT) Implementation
- Enterprise Risk Assessment and Risk Management (ERM) - ISO 31000 implementation
- Network Security Assessment
- Application Security Assessment
Our consulting methodologies are a result of continually improving research, client engagements, and project management skills. With successful client engagements in almost all critical sectors, we quantify what we deliver. Clients can clearly see a business value shift from where they were to the distance they have traveled.
With offices in Unites States of America, India and Mauritius, we have served global clients.