Property Guru is a NYSE property platform provider that brings buyers to choose their best opportunities for buying or renting properties.
Property Guru is headquartered in Singapore, with its subsidiaries and acquisitions in Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, and Vietnam.
The process of ISO 27001: 2013 certification started with a detail project plan that started with careful planning of the organisation structure, legal entities involved, number of networks, locations, and organisation roles and responsibilities.
This resulted in a clear distribution of applicable controls.
The process of ISO 27001 2013 certification involved taking the organisation through the following steps (not exhaustive)
· Understanding the organisation business and business objectives
· Understanding the platforms for its features and security controls
· Establishing security objectives
· Control distribution of applicable ISO 27001 requirements.
· 3 layer risk assessment, and risk management support
· Documentation of policies, procedures and process – based on the standard, legal entities, networks, location as well as the risk driven policy requirements
· Implementation of risks identified during the journey and tracking the implementation journey
· Measurement of applicable controls
· External support during stage 1 and stage 2
· Successful zero NC certificate
Coral ISMS-ISO 27001 Implementation and certification supports helps clients to achieve security excellence in their service delivery and internal control framework.
Coral implementation journey involves all the functions in implementing the ISO 27001 2013 standard requirements.