We advised Nokia, Romania to achieve the prestigious Business Continuity Management System - ISO 22301 certification.
Nokia provides telecom services for some of the large telecom providers in Europe.
The process involved the following major steps:
1) Understanding business continuity context/requirements
2) For over 20 teams, performing Business Impact Analysis. This involved understanding their mission-critical activities.
3) Assessment and advice on mitigating business continuity capability.
4) Documentation of team-wise business continuity plans
5) Participation in the testing of these plans
6) Internal Audits
In the end, we provided a framework, which will ensure that BCP is embedded in everything that they do.
With this Coral advised Nokia, Romania for integrated ISO 22301 and ISO 27001. In addition, Coral advised Nokia for integrated ISO 27001 and ISO 22301 in India, Portugal, and now Romania.