ISO 27701 is the specification for Personal information Management System (PIMS), a standard that can used to demonstrate and implement all lading privacy frameworks, such as but not limited to GDPR, CCPA and other privacy frameworks.
Silverskills is in the business of Business process outsourcing (BPO) for its customers. These services are delivered from Gurgaon, Haryana, India.
The process of ISO 27701 2012 certification involved taking the organisation through the following steps (not exhaustive)
· Understanding the organisation business and business objectives
· Understanding the flow of personal information from the data subject to the organisation
· Gap analysis against applicable requirements based on the applicability of controller and/or processor requirements
· Privacy impact Assessment and security risk assessment
· Implementation Support Tracking
· Training all staff
· Internal Audit
· External support during stage 1 and stage 2
· Successful zero NC certificate
Our PIMS-ISO 27701 Implementation and certification supports helps clients to achieve privacy and security excellence in their service delivery and internal control framework.