Nokia is global telecommunication provider.
As business continuity consultant, Coral advised a set of Nokia’s business divisions in India, Portugal and Romania to achieve ISO 22301 2019 certification.
As ISO 22301 Consultant Coral advised a step-by-step process to achieve ISO 22301 2019 certification
· Understanding Business
· Determining products and services
· Understanding and documenting the business continuity objectives
· ISO 22301 Business impact analysis
· Continuity capability risks assessment
· Documentation of Recovery plans and procedures for each functional team in the scope
· Tracking each team in achieving team specific Business impact analysis risk assessment BCP planning and documentation and testing
· Training – All employees receive standard training, as per their role as part of their BCP responsibilities
· Internal Audit
· External support during stage 1 and stage 2
As BCP DR Consultant we advised and supported the implementation of their BCP/DR plan/
In Summary, each business function in these countries have a functional business continuity plan that ensures their ability to respond to any kind of crisis that is due to outage related to ICT, personnel, Vendor and/or office facilities.