ISO 22301 Documentation Toolkit
We provide documentation toolkit to fulfill Business continuity Management System (BCMS) – ISO 22301 (2012) requirements.
For each ISO 22301 – 2012 requirements, we have red, understood, analysed an organisational context, that has resulted in us creating these templates.
Each of our templates is a result of our consulting experiences – which means clients to perform their operations are using them.
What does the toolkit cover?
- Policy – a document that shows organisation intent to comply to a requirement of the standard
- Procedures – a document that defines how an organisation can accomplish a task in a step by step method
- Measurement – How an organisation can measure the performance of the documented procedure
- Templates – Based the policy/procedure/measurement requirement, we provide a ready to use template that ranges from word, excel, power point presentations – that helps an organisation achieve their own ISO 27001 - 2013 information security goals.
Policies, procedures and templates combined together give you a comprehensive framework that you can use in the organisation to design, document and distribute of Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) responsibility.
List of documents
- Procedure - BCMS Context
- Scope Statement – BCMS
- Policy – Business continuity Management system
- Policy - BCMS Roles and responsibilities
- Policy – BCMS Education, Training and Awareness
- Methodology - Business Impact Analysis and Risk Assessment
- Business Continuity Plan – Technology Resilience and Recovery
- Business Continuity Plan – Vendor Resilience and Recovery Plan
- Business Continuity Plan – Skill Resilience and Recovery Plan
- Business Continuity Plan – Site Resilience and Recovery Plan
- Process - BCMS Program Communication
- Policy - Business Continuity Strategy
- Process – Business Continuity - Warning and communication
- Procedure - Continuity Objectives and BCMS Performance
- Policy – Resources
- Policy - Operation Planning and Control
- Policy - Exercising and Testing
- Process - BCP Internal Audit
- Template - Management Review
If you wish to see how the content looks like, kindly ask for a presentation.
Let us know if you have any questions.