ISO 20000 Documentation Toolkit
IT Service Management (ITSM) – ISO 20000 – 2011 Documentation Toolkit
We provide documentation toolkit to fulfill IT Service Management System ITSM) – ISO 20000 (2011) requirements.
For each ISO 20000 – 2011 requirements, we have red, and analysed and organisational context that has resulted in us creating these templates.
Each of our templates is a result of our consulting experiences – which means clients perform their operations are using them.
What does the toolkit cover?
- Policy – a document that shows organisation intent to comply to a requirement of the standard
- Procedures – a document that defines how an organisation can accomplish a task in a step by step method
- Measurement – How an organisation can measure the performance of the documented procedure, and collectively the whole of the ITSM/SMS in a given period
- Templates – Based the policy/procedure/measurement requirement, we provide a ready to use template that ranges from word, excel, power point presentations – that helps an organisation achieve their own ISO 20000-2011 TSM/SMS goals.
- Each template has filled content - which is highlighted to distinguish that the information needs to be modified before use.
Policies, procedures and templates combined together give you a comprehensive framework that you can use in the organisation to design, document, and distribute of IT Service Management responsibilities.
List of documents
- ITSM Policy
- Scope Statement - ISO 20000
- ITSM Roles and Responsibilities
- Policy - Governance by third parties
- Plan - Service Management System
- Policy - Implement and Operate the SMS
- Process - Internal Audit
- Procedure - Management Review
- Policy - Continual Improvement
- Procedure - Design and transition of new or changed services
- Policy - Service Level Management
- Policy - Service Reporting
- IT Service Continuity Plan
- Policy - Budgeting and Accounting for Services
- Policy - Capacity Management
- Policy – ISMS
- Procedure - Change and Release Management
- Policy - Business Relationship Management
- Procedure – Complaints
- Policy - Supplier Management including Procedure - Contract Dispute
- Procedure - Incident and Service Request
- Procedure - Problem Management
- Procedure – Configuration Management
- Procedure – Change Management
- Procedure – Release Management
- Procedure - Emergency Change and Release
If you wish to see how the content looks like, kindly ask for a presentation.
Let us know if you have any questions.