Course Name: Information Security Management System (ISMS) - Implementation
Reference Standard: ISO 27001 - 2013
Duration: 2 Days
Method: Classroom Trainer Led
Exercise Background: Coral Consulting Experience
ISMS ISO 27001 2013 is the new standard which is aligned with ISO 31000 – the (enterprise) risk management standard. A number of changes has taken place in this standard from the earlier version, and there are many organisation still coming in terms with a correct implementation. Based on our last 14 years of consulting experience, you will learn to design, analyze and implement the requirements in a step by step manner.
What is unique about the course?
- Content is latest, dynamic, and helps you implement using a 'hands-on' approach; Study references can accommodate all kind of businesses; Content comes from successful consulting implementations and audit assignments;
- Course is written by the Principal Consultant - who helps design implementation for large enterprises
- Trainers are consultants, who share their hands-on experience of designing, defining and implementing the complex processes, and how to measure these processes that is relevance to business.
The training covers 10+ hands on exercises including interpretation of the standard requirements.
Ready to Use templates
The course has 'ready to use' templates, so when you go back start working on your own ISMS, you would exactly know where to start.
Hands on Exercises to learn the followings:
- Understanding Business Objectives, and ISMS objectives
- Understanding Business Context and Information Security Context
- Scope Definition
- Security Control Architecture - How to define all ISO 27001 controls across the organisation
- Detailed risk assessment and risk treatment lifecycle
- Interpretation of ISO 27001 2013 114 clauses
- Defining and implementing Policy, procedure and records
- ISMS Metrics - Measuring the performance of ISMS implementation