Standard: ISO 27001 - 2013
Information Security Management System (ISMS) - ISO 27001 provides 140 controls to secure your organisation and information from various threats - whether it is Cyber Attack or Insider Theft.
In Coral we have helped 100+ organisations implement these practices in the last 14 years.
Our consulting experiences have turned to training courses.
We are sharing our experience in this 2 days course that will have the following coverage:
- Impart a step by step process to help your organisation design a formal ISMS
- 10+ exercises that covers information contextual analysis, risk assessment, control analysis, performance reporting, and internal audit
- Interpretation of the individual ISO 27001 requirements in easy 17 classifications
- Course covers quick wins on technical, procedural, physical and personnel controls that should be implemented to secure the organisation and achieve certification
- Hands on experience on risk assessment, context assessment, measurement and preparation of audit checklist
- Personal feedback of an individual of how he/she performed
Anyone interested in designing, implementing, documenting, and auditing information security management system (ISMS) processes. This includes IT Security Professionals, IT Professionals, Compliance Professionals, GRC professionals, Internal Auditors, Information Security Officers, Chief Risk Officers.
The course is delieverd online (through webex), and in a classroom setting depending upon the number of delegates.
Probal Choudhuri, Principal Consultant is the course author and trainer. He has advised 100+ organisation in designing and implementing ISMS. See his detail profile here.
If you are from Mauritius, this course is MQA approved
Let us know if there are questions or clarifications.