GDPR DOCUMENTATION TOOLKIT
We provide documentation toolkit to fulfill GDPR requirements. We are using BS 10012 as the standard reference for documentation alignment.
For each GDPR-BS 10012 requirement, we have red, understood, and reviewed each requirement that has resulted in us creating these templates.
In addition, these templates have been used in our existing consulting engagements.
What does the toolkit cover?
- Policy – a document that shows organisation intent to comply to a requirement of the standard
- Procedures – a document that defines how an organisation can accomplish a task in a step by step method
- Measurement – How an organisation can measure the performance of the documented procedure
- Templates – Based the policy/procedure/measurement requirement, we provide a ready to use template that ranges from word, excel, power point presentations – that helps an organisation achieve their own GDPR/BS 10012 compliance/security goals.
Policies, procedures and templates combined together give you a comprehensive framework that you can use in the organisation to design, and distribute the GDPR-BS 10012 requirements and related documentation.
List of documents
- Policy - Privacy
- Procedure - Breach Response
- Procedure - PIMS Context
- Policy - PIMS
- Policy - Access Control
- Procedure - Document Management and Classification
- Policy - Network Security
- Policy - Change Management
- Policy - PIMS Roles and responsibilities
- Policy - PIMS Education, Training and Awareness
- Policy - Information Retention and Destruction Method
- Procedure - Supplier Risk Management
- Policy - Compliance with Legal and Requirements
- Process - PIMS Program Communication
- Procedure - Security Objectives and PIMS Performance
- Process - Internal Audit
- Process - Management Review
- Procedure - PIMS Risk Assessment and Risk Treatment
- Procedure - Privacy Impact Assessment
- Procedure - Complaints
- Procedure - Handling Children PII
- Policy - Data Flow and Data Inventory
- Product - Solution/Architecture
- Policy - Resources
If you wish to see how the content looks like, kindly ask for a presentation.
Let us know if you have any questions.