ISO 20000 Documentation Toolkit
Coral eSecure provides complete documentation to meet Service Management System (SMS) - ISO 20000-1:2011 certification requirements.
ISO 20000-1: 2011 has the following standard coverage
Clause 4 to Clause 9
Coral documentation is a result of consulting assignments, which has been tested by client who implemented these, and certification bodies - who audited.
In each document there is an opportunity to know the baseline requirements that needs to be defined, as well as, subject specific process/procedure/records - which Coral considers best practice for implementation and continuous monitoring.
- Documentation is aligned to each clause requirement - clause 4 to 9 - that encompasses the scope of ISO 20000 certification. Documentation cover complete ISO 20000 requirements, and has ready to use templates to demonstrate implementation.
- An online session to explain the standard requirements and how Coral documents fulfil these requirements
- A project plan to support the implementation steps
- Suitable templates for all service management process such as (but not limited to) Service management system (SMS) policy, Scope, SMS Objectives, Service Management Plan, Design and transition of new services, procedures on each ISO 20000 process including service level management, service reporting, service continuity, availability management, budgeting and accounting, capacity, information security management, business relationship management, Supplier Management, Incident and service request management, problem, configuration, change and release management.
- Each template has filled content - which is highlighted to distinguish that the information needs to be modified before use.
- A guarantee that if you follow our documentation, you cannot fail in both conformance and implementation of the best practices for your own organisation.
- Documentation is independently verified and tested for accuracy and coverage.
- Worldwide support
If you need detail coverage of any of the documentation listing including sample draft policy before purchase, please call or write to us.
If you have any additional questions or clarifications such as demo, please do not hesitate to call or write back to us.
Sample ISO 20000 Templates
Note: The above list and the samples are indicative, not exhaustive, please request for the full list.