Course Name: Information Security Management System (ISMS) - Implementation
Reference Standard: ISO 27001 - 2013
Duration: 2 Days
Method: Classroom Trainer Led
ISMS ISO 27001 2013 is the new standard which is aligned with ISO 31000 - the (enterprise) risk management standard. Each organisation seeking ISMS - ISO 27001 - 2013 needs to perform internal audit of their management system at regular intervals. Auditors need to acquire a combination of skills including comprehensive understanding of business as well as security domains. Based on our last 11 years of audit experience, you will learn to plan, execute, record and close out audit processes.
What is unique about the course?
- Content is latest, dynamic, and helps you implement using a 'hands-on' approach; Study references can accommodate all kind of businesses; Content comes from successful consulting implementations and audit assignments;
- Trainers are consultants and auditors, who share their hands-on experience of planning, executing, recording, and closing out ISMS.
- Price is highly competitive, falls well within the budget of an individual.
The training covers 10+ hands on exercises including interpretation of the standard requirements.
Ready to Use templates
The course has 'ready to use' templates, so when you go back start auditing your own ISMS, you would exactly know where to start.
Hands on Exercises to learn the followings:
- Understanding enterprise risk
- Understanding enterprise 'information' context
- Scope Definition
- Identification of (information) Assets
- Understanding risk assessment
- Interpretation of ISO 27001 2013 114 clauses and how to 'audit' them
- Audit check List Preparation
- Interview Techniques
- Documentation Techniques
- Reporting Audit Findings
- Follow up audit and verifying closures