Course Name: Information Security Management System (ISMS) - Implementation
Reference Standard: ISO 27001 - 2013
Duration: 2 Days
Method: Classroom Trainer Led
Exercise Background: Coral Consulting Experience
ISMS ISO 27001 2013 is the new standard which is aligned with ISO 31000 – the (enterprise) risk management standard. Defining ISMS and its implementation requires a comprehensive understanding of business as well as security domains. Based on our last 11 years of consulting experience, you will learn to design, analyze and implement the requirements in a step by step manner.
What is unique about the course?
- Content is latest, dynamic, and helps you implement using a 'hands-on' approach; Study references can accommodate all kind of businesses; Content comes from successful consulting implementations and audit assignments;
- Trainers are consultants, who share their hands-on experience of designing, defining and implementing the complex processes, and how to measure these processes that is relevance to business.
- Price is highly competitive, falls well within the budget of an individual.
The training covers 10+ hands on exercises including interpretation of the standard requirements.
Ready to Use templates
The course has 'ready to use' templates, so when you go back start working on your own ISMS, you would exactly know where to start.
Hands on Exercises to learn the followings:
- Understanding enterprise 'information' context
- Scope Definition
- Identification of (information) Assets
- Detailed risk assessment
- Interpretation of ISO 27001 2013 114 clauses
- Defining and implementing Policy, procedure and records
- ISMS Metrics - Measuring the performance of ISMS implementation