What is a consulting methodology?
Each international standard is a set of requirements. Set of requirements require a formal approach of implementation. Implementation involves a step by step methodology to deliver a consulting and implementation assignment. Due to the vast background on these subjects at multiple industry sectors and geographic regions, Coral has defined and evolved the delivery of these subjects/frameworks.
Consulting service Portfolio
We have successful consulting methodologies in the following subjects:
- Information Security Management System (ISMS) - ISO 27001
- Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) - ISO 22301
- IT Service Management System (SMS) - ISO 20000
- Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) - ISO 31000
- IT Governance – COBIT 5 Compliance
- Integrated approach to achieve more than one Compliance Certification
- Network Security Audit including Performance and Configuration (performance and security) review
- Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing
- PCI DSS Implementation
- SSAE 16 Implementation
Countries – where CORAL eSecure has deliver assignments
India, United States, United Kingdom, Kuwait, Nigeria, Mauritius, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA)
Banking, Telecom, Research and Development, Manufacturing, Oil Exploration, Insurance, Knowledge process outsourcing, Legal process outsourcing, B2B websites, B2C websites, Network Operations Center (NOC), Data Center Operations (DCO), Security Operations Center(SOC), Software Development and Remote Infrastructure Management.