We have successful consulting methodologies in the following international best practices - which we have been delivering since December 2003:
- Information Security Management System (ISMS) - ISO 27001/ISO 27002 Implementation and Certification
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS)
- ITIL Service Management System (SMS)/ISO 20000 Implementation and Certification
- Business Continuity Management System (BCM) - ISO 22301 Implementation and Certification
- Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements No. 16 (SSAE 16) - SOC 1 and SOC 2 Implementation and Attestation
- Safe Harbor Implementation
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act Implementation
- IT Governance (COBIT) Implementation
- Enterprise Risk Assessment and Risk Management (ERM) - ISO 31000 implementation
- Network Security Assessment
- Application Security Assessment
As management consultant, our aim has been to reduce your enterprise risk and bring clients closer to their customer. What we do ensures your business is resilient to 'any' unforeseen events, thereby assuring your business is 'Always - On'!
Our consulting methodologies are a result of continually improving research, client engagements, and project management skills. With successful client engagements in almost all critical sectors, we quantify what we deliver. Clients can clearly see a business value shift from where they were to the distance they have traveled.
With offices in Unites States of America, India and Mauritius, we have served global clients.
- How Coral is helping a 30-year-old biometrics provider change business strategy using IT Service Management (ISO 20000)
- ISO 20000 Case Study - How Coral made a Kuwait Oil Giant achieve certification
- ISO 27001 Case Study - How Coral made a Robotics Provider achieve certification
- ISO 22301 Case Study - How Coral made a Card Processor Business Continuity Certified